Table of Contents
Notification of Copyright Infringement
LiveTV respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
It is LiveTV’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion to disable the contents that infringe the copyrights of others. LiveTV will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the LiveTV website.
If you are a copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Sites by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to LiveTV’s Designated Copyright Agent.
Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, LiveTV will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Sites.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site(s) where such material may be found.
Provide your Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice: “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to LiveTV’s Designated Copyright Agent.
NOTE FOR DMCA COMPLAINTS:
We contain only links to other sites which are the official websites of the tv channels on the Internet. We do not host or upload any video, films, media files. All videos are broadcasted on Justin.tv, USTREAM, Veetle, etc if you have any legal issues please contact appropriate media file owners and/or hosters. We are not responsible for any damages or infringements causes.
This information should not be construed as legal advice, for further details on the information required for valid DMCA notifications, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).